Mar 10, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was passed on the Versatile Blogger Award a few days ago. I never knew about the award and looked on the internet what it was. If you receive a Versatile Blogger Award, you pass it on to 15 bloggers who you think deserve it. It seems like a chain-letter but I feel honored. There are some rules to follow.

  1. Thank the blogger who gave the award and link to the person. 
    I was nominated for the award by Ruth from SewRuth. Her passion for sewing is  evident in her work and also her blog is fun to read. Thank you, Ruth :)

  2. Add Versatile Blogger Award badge on your blog.

  3. List the rules.

  4. List 7 things about yourself.
    I have an identical twin sister. (But I believe we are two-eggs.)
    I like coffee mixed with Enlish tea. (with suger and milk)
    I'm a totally night person.
    I'm into Korean period TV series.
    I love chatting at cafe.
    I'd like to go fabric shopping to Italy one day.
    I wish I had more free time to learn things...

  5. Pass the award along to 15 dedicated blogs.
    (Humm..., I don't have so many bloggers to pass... or should I cheat?)
    Minori Design
    Mercury - Handmade Fashion
    Ms Stitch
    Sartorialdiy
    Sew In Love
    Sewing and so on
    The Perfect Nose
    Up Sew Late
    晴れ後曇り 
    Atsukoの手作り大好き!
    chokichoki-katakata

  6. Let them know about the award.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Jeyco, I feel very honoured to receive this award from you and I'm going to post about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really deserve every award going - your work is so beautiful . I've said this so many times I'm running out of words to express it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeycoさん、検索して参りました。

    クローゼット、拝見しました。
    ウエストシェイプの素敵なお洋服が並んでいますね。
    洋裁の先生だったのですか。
    そんな方にコメントを入れて頂いて
    いたなんてうれしいですわ。
    しかも英語が堪能でいらっしゃるのね。
    羨ましいです。
    今回のバトンとっても光栄ですけど
    私は英語でブログを書けないし
    次にも回せないので遠慮しておきます。
    折角なのにご免なさい。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 訪ねて来てくれて有難う!この賞のことは気にしないで下さいね。
      atsukoさんはとても綺麗に洋服を仕立てているので時々お邪魔して楽しませてもらっています。編み物も出来ちゃうなんてすごいですよ。
      また立ち寄らせてもらいますね。

      Delete
    2. hi Jeyco, I want to comment, but I do not find your comment box. I want to congratulate you for the award. I am from Indonesia.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Jeyco!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, mempawah creation!
    If you can see these comments, a comment window must be at the bottom of comments. You probably missed it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nomination! I'm actually subscribed to your blog (RSS on Google reader) so I saw your nomination when the post went up X) Just found your comments as well (they'd been re-directed to the wrong folder XP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed my blog(blogspot.com) is redirected to the country URL (blogspot.jp) . I think it's unavoidable because of Google's policy. They are really annoying tons of tons of bloggers right now. Anyway I think I will have to make a announcement about my NEW url.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for nominating my blog! Thanksxxxx
    Have a beautiful weekend from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seem like a very sweet person :)

    ReplyDelete