Feb 11, 2012

製図ページ / Drafting Page

もうお気づきかもしれませんがブログメニューに"Pattern Making"ページを作りました。文化式です。原型から基本となるパンツやスカートの製図の仕方を説明しています。シンプルなワンピースやジャケットの製図など今後もアイテムを徐々に増やしていく予定、いえ、増えればいいなぁ、という気持ちでやっております。製図のイラストはお絵かきレベルの建築系キャド(多分)を駆使してますがサクサク描けないので気力が続くかどうか(笑)
興味のある方は参考にしてみて下さいネ♪


You may be aware that I have made a "Pattern Making" page in the menu bar which shows you how to draft basic patterns (Bunka method) such as bodice, sleeve, skirt or pants (for now). I will put more items as long as I don't lose my energy. Unfortunately the directions or advice are all written in Japanese and measurements are in "cm". But if you have a little bit of know-how for drafting, I think you will be able to understand with the illustrations only. Please take a look if you are interested in :)



にほんブログ村へ 人気ブログランキングへ

4 comments:

  1. I had never noticed your pattern making page and that bunka bodice was exactly what I was after. I have the bunka pattern making books in English, but they don't cover this basic pattern (I'm not sure why there is two), but this one is also used in the Mrs Stylebook magazines. I'll definitely be checking back for any future additions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there is one more basic bodice pattern by Bunka. It's the newer one if the pattern includes darts and waist line is flat. Once you make it, this one is actually easier to know where to insert darts but it's more difficult to make the basic pattern.
      Mine is older one. I learned it and it easier to make but you need to insert darts in place. I'm not sure which one is better...

      You know stylebook magazines? That's awesome! I sometimes read it too!!

      Delete
  2. Google translate helps with the japanese ;)
    I don't know anything about drafting patterns. Do you think it's a good idea to buy the Bunka books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little hard to tell because I never know if there are any better magazines more than Bunka in your country. so if the book isn't so expensive, why don't you try it and see if it is any good or not :)

      Delete