Nov 17, 2010

フラットカラーのタータンチェックワンピ / Flat Collar Tartan Dress

フラットカラーのタイトワンピ完成♪ 柄物の場合、柄合わせをするのですが特に格子の場合は袖の柄合わせもします。縞が合ってるとやっぱり見栄えもいいですよね。完成して思ったけど、ちょっと地味かなぁ?



You may have thought if I wear sexy clothes. Not much actually, but that doesn't  mean I don't want to. I just don't have many chances to put on..  There is an interesting story. I have some sexy clothes I often wore when I was in America. Now I live in my country, Japan. I feel uncomfortable if I put those clothes on here. The feeling is more like inappropriate. That sounds so weird but it's ture. I think Japanese adult women tend to care too much about how old you are and what should wear for your age... I'm not sure if it's a good side of Japanese culture or not but that is sad if it makes you give up clothes you really want to wear...


♥ See you next ♥

にほんブログ村へ 人気ブログランキングへ

4 comments:

  1. 私向きかしら?落ち着いたナイスな色。

    用事ができて、今日豊橋に向かいます。

    ReplyDelete
  2. pass子さん、お帰りなさいませ。遠い道のり、お気をつけて!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you could wear the sexy things you like but with 'modifications' for local tastes (i.e. v. short dresses/ skirts but with funky tights on below or scoop necked top but with a scarf with a big bow)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the 'modificaions' will be needed for me. I wish I were younger... But my physical form isn't too bad yet! So I should wear them before my body gets ugly :P

      Delete